The evalation report from the Self-Care Participation and Engagement Programme, developed and delivered as part of the Newcastle Gateshead Vanguard Care Home Programme, is now avaialable. The report includes an overview of the programme, the evaluation findings and a series of recommendations.
The evaluation report of the pilot North East Community Mental Health Resilience through Football project has been published. The project aims to:
- engage men about their mental health through football sporting activity and popular culture
- raise awareness of the importance of good mental health amongst men, their families and communities
- facilitate greater self-awareness of one's own mental health and emotional resilience
- enable men to be able to recognise emotional distress in others, eg. their friends and families
- promote the social acceptability of talking about emotional problems
- change/challenge male attitudes towards personal mental health
- promote the social acceptability of help seeking and awareness of local services
NEMHDU's research study into Finchale College's two-year project supporting wounded, injured and sick ex-Service personnel and their families. Launched today (5th July) at Finchale the report provides evidence of the Joint Transition Support Service for supporting a positive transition into civilian life.
NEMHDU and NEt report to TEWV of a review of Service User Involvement in Adult Mental Health Services in the Durham Tees Valley localities.
The bounce and well being final report is now available.
'Keeping us Going': Carers' Perspectives on the Middlesbrough and Stockton Mind Carers' Support Service; External Evaluation Report
Download NEMHDU's external evaluation report of the Gateshead Carers 'Reaching Hidden Carers' Project.
NEMHDU's project report on Classification and Standard Setting for Clinical Interventions in Mental Health Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment.
NEMHDU was commissioned to establish progress in relation to implementation of the 2011 national mental health strategy No Health Without Mental Health, and to support implementation of the strategy.
The final report of a 12-month evaluation study of the Veterans' Wellbeing Assessment and Liaison Service (VWALS) is now available.
Health needs assessment of people with severe mental illness and design and delivery of associated training: Gateshead locality final report.
Health needs assessment of people with severe mental illness and design and delivery of associated training: South Tyneside locality final report.
Health needs assessment of people with severe mental illness and design and delivery of associated training: Sunderland Locality Final Report
NEMHDU was commissioned to ascertain the state of readiness of arragements for commissioning mental health and learning disability services across the North West, North East and Yorkshire & Humber.